Due to the on-going surge in COVID cases, we are going VIRTUAL!
All delegates already registered have been sent an email with the updated information. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have not heard from us.
A one-day course which is the first of a three year rolling cycle providing a refresher in the imaging and investigation of head and neck pathology. The event will focus on imaging of the pharynx, larynx, paranasal sinuses and temporal bones. The course aims to refresh and update knowledge in the common areas of practice of all practitioners whether specialists or generalists.
View event programme
- To understand the key anatomical landmarks of the pharynx
- To illustrate the role of imaging in detecting and differentiating different pharyngeal pathologies
- To understand the anatomy and imaging techniques in assessment of the larynx with review of how these allow detection of different laryngeal pathology
- To understand the clinically significant anatomical variations of the paranasal sinuses and anterior skull base
- To illustrate the role of imaging in detecting and differentiating different paranasal sinus pathology
- To understand the anatomy of the inner ear, middle ear and external ear
- To review common inner, middle and external ear pathologies including imaging strategies for their detection
World Partner Network members £95
BIR Plan 1 / BSHNI members £95
BIR Plan 2 / International members £85
BIR / BSHNI Trainee members £85
BIR Retired / Student members £65
With thanks to our sponsors:
In order to register for this event you must first create a MyBIR portal or login to your MyBIR account via this link and then register for the event after you have logged in. The MyBIR portal is a free account with the BIR which will allow you to register for events and to retrieve receipts and CPD certificates. Once this is created, you can then register onto the event. If you have registered for a BIR event in the past you can login to your account first and then click on the register now button. You do not need to be a member of BIR or a radiologist to register for this event. All healthcare professionals are welcome. If you are having any issues registering please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you have read the events terms and conditions here, before booking onto an event.